1939 Walking Liberty Half Dollar MS-67 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A mostly blast white, brilliant uncirculated coin that would fit nicely into any Uncirculated set of Walkers. Just the slightest bit of obverse toning on the top of the obverse. Nice mark free fields!
- Contains .3617 oz actual Silver weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in an American flag while walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1939 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.