1945-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar MS-64 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin has original toning on the obverse and a bright white reverse. Housed in an old green holder, this coin is sure to please.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1945-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.