|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Sharp strike, nice detail, and some original luster still show on this example.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 147,672 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet with hair braided.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath encircling the denomination.
- Early year of circulation strikes for the design
Protect and display your Half Cent in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would make a nice addition to any high grade half cent set or a type set. Add this outstanding example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.