1940 Mercury Dime PR-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof coins are struck two or more times to bring out in greater detail the features of the design. Proof Mercury Dimes were only made from 1936-1942.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Representation of Liberty with wings in her hair symbolizing Liberty of Thought.
- Reverse: A fasces surrounded by an olive branch.
- Proof struck coin made in Philadelphia.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1940 Proof Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.