Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty draped in an American flag while walking toward the sun and carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1939 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review