|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Great coin for any circulated set.
- Struck in 88% Copper and 12% Nickel.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your Copper-Nickel cents in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1863 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.