- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 88% Copper and 12% Nickel.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1864 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 3, 2015
Every product I have bought at Apmex has been a 5 star product and transaction. Recently sold a product back to them not only was the buy price really fair and market value but this transaction was so easy and the next thing I know the check was in the mailbox. This is a great honest and fair company I only buy my precious from Apmex.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.