- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades About Uncirculated.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1899 Indian Head Cent in About Uncirculated condition to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Palmsprings , florida
Date:Jul 29, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.