Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Very Good.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Add this 1909-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
This coin is a beautiful chocolate brown with great detail. A perfect problem free coin to add to any average circulated set.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.