- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades Extra Fine.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 1905 Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.