- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- This coin Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V.
- This coin features an "S" mint mark for the San Francisco mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
From:New York, NY
Date:Feb 5, 2023
Only item in my order that was as advertised, pleased with this purchase
I ordered several different items and had a lot of issues however this item, a 1912s Liberty nickel advertised as Fine arrived just as described, with full Liberty and enough detail I agree with the grade. I needed this one to complete my set and if this was the only item I had ordered, I think I would have been very happy.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.