1912-D Barber Dime AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1912-D dime shows full detail with just the slightest of wear holding it back from an uncirculated grade.
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is complete with original luster showing throughout.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination. All details are well defined.
Protect your Barber Dimes by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.