Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 1,916,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect you Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding this clear plastic holder to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921 Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.