- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- This is a Type-II Three Cent Silver Piece.
- Type-II examples have two lines bordering the outline of the star.
- Obverse: Depicts a shield on a 6 pointed star.
- Reverse: Depicts a Roman numeral three.
- This is the smallest and lightest Silver coin ever made at the U.S. Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Three Cent coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.