- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of pure Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 13,450,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty with the sun rising in the background. Above is the word "LIBERTY" with "In God We Trust" to Liberty’s right and the date below.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is United States of America with "E Pluribus Unum" to the right and the denomination below.
- This coin was struck in San Francisco and carries an “S” mint mark above the denomination on the reverse.
Protect and display your 1943-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1943-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.