|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
PCGS has graded this 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar as being in MS-64 condition. This is a very nice problem-free coin to add to your collection!
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.