- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Nice coin for an average circulated set of Barber Dimes! The 1899-O Barber Dime Fine contains a mintage of 2,650,000 and is a key date in the series. These collectible coins are valuable and will diversify any collection.
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is complete.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination. Details are well defined.
Protect your Barber Dimes by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.