1894-S Barber Half Dollar VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Nice early Barber Half.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is not visible with a full rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws. Details are worn and rim may be slightly worn.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.