Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This 1876 Shield Nickel is a great example for a type collection or a circulated set of this series.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Individual coins will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a shield based on the coat of arms from the Great Seal of the United States, as a symbolic representation of the country.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination encircled by 13 stars for the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Shield Nickel in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Shield Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.