Currently Out of Stock
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Repunched mintmark Variety - FS-501.
- CAC Approved Sticker.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.