Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0217 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Displays a shield on a 6 pointed star.
- Reverse: Depicts a Roman numeral III.
- This is the smallest and lightest Silver coin ever made at the U.S. Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this high grade example to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.