- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Mintage of 2,860,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail, walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1924 Standing Liberty Quarter to your order today!
Pre-1965 90% silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk silver or scrap silver, are a great way to start your silver investments. These silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of silver. The public saved them for their 90% silver content as a rainy day fund they could fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.