Only $14.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Canadian Silver dimes were struck during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901). A great way to add Vintage Silver coins to any collection at an affordable price!
- Canada Silver 10 Cents struck during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901).
- These coins will come in Average Circulated condition.
- Years chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Laureate bust of Victoria left.
- Reverse: Crowned denomination above date within a wreath.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Canadian Silver dimes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.