1937-D 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel VF-35 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
One of the most iconic mint errors of all time, this Buffalo Nickel is the result of a mint employee attempting to remove damage from a die clash from the reverse die, inadvertently obliterating one of the legs of the buffalo in the process.
- Popular 3-legged variety.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the VF-35 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- The front right leg of the Buffalo is obliterated due to overzealous die polishing in an attempt to remove the damaged caused by a clash of the dies.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A simple mistake made in 1937 by a Mint employee in Denver led to the creation of one of the best-known and most collectible error coins ever produced. Add this 3 Legged 1937-D Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.