- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty. Anna Willess Williams, a teacher and philosophical writer, modeled for this design by George T. Morgan of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These Silver coins are off quality and can have condition problems such as cleaning, scratched, rim bumps, etc. Add these 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars grading Very Good to Very Fine Cleaned coins to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Bernardino, CA
Date:Mar 6, 2021
I saw these morgans and figured id take a chance. When they arrived i was very surprised at the quality of coins i got sent very good years and mints. They over exceeded my expectations. Waiting to buy more if they come back up.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Date:Feb 26, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.