1878 Morgan Dollar 8 Tailfeathers BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGeorge T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors around the world. The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 8 Tailfeathers 1878 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
73% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 15, 2017
Date:Oct 6, 2016
The image displayed on the website for the item I purchased was extremely nice looking. The coin I received is scatched and scared very badly and definitely not even close to the worth what I paid for it.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Please keep in mind that the picture is only intended to depict the quality of the coin you will receive and is not the actual coin. Per our customer satisfaction guarantee, our Post Shipment Department will contact you to resolve this.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.