|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of the largest Gold coins ever minted for circulation, the Mexican 50 Pesos contains 1.2057 oz of Gold, and bears a beautiful depiction of the Angel of Independence. This 1924-dated coin will be in AU condition or better.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective packaging.
- This better date coin has a mintage of 439,000.
- Almost Uncirculated condition. Coin will have mint luster and full detail, but will show slight circulation wear.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this better-date 50 Peso Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.