- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features two adult elephants, with large tusks, facing each other. Between them is the African savanna with Mount Kilimanjaro rising up in the background.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Add this 2020 Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:William B.
Date:Mar 7, 2020
Have been stacking the elephants in silver and decided to give the 2020 gold a try. It is hands down one of the nicest looking gold coins out there and will start adding following years from here on out. It comes already in a capsule which is a plus.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.