- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine+.
- Face: Features a bold likeness of George Washington.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by "Twenty Dollars" in the center.
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #1187.
1922 is the last year of the Large Size Gold Certificates and signals the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.