1937-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Walking Liberty half dollar is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, and is a great addition for any short set of Walkers.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of 1,676,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Displays Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches draped in the American flag.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1937-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.