Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging, quantity of 25 will be in mint sealed tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts the Phoenix positioned in the sky, looking over South Korea while holding a symbolic orb.
- Reverse: Features an emblem of a pair of Phoenix and the Flag of South Korea. A latent security feature changes letters according to the viewing angle.
Add the first release of the South Korean 1 oz Silver Phoenix to your cart today!
Protect your South Korean Silver medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.