- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Wood display box with COA explaining the history of the coin.
- Coin is housed within plastic holder inside of display box.
- Minted during and after the conquests of Alexander the Great circa 333-323 BC.
- Obverse: Right-facing portrait depicting Alexander the Great as Hercules in the fur of a Nemean lion.
- Reverse: A quiver, bow and club are shown.
Protect your Hemiobol coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Ancient Greek coins make a unique addition to any collection. Add this Alexander the Great Hemiobol coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.