$10 Indian Gold Eagle MS-64 PCGS (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These beautiful coins were minted during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage' and are graded a near Gem Mint State-64 by PCGS!
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the Philadelphia, Denver and San Francisco Mint.
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 7, 2019
I received a 1926 coin as expected. It is in great condition, and is an exact example of what you would expect an MS-64 coin to look like. Worth paying the premium to get a graded coin over an AU or BU coin. Thanks!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.