|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse designed by Frank Gasparro & the reverse was designed by Mint Engraver Edgar Zell Steever.
- Gold weight of 14.726 oz with a 90% purity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts the Great Seal.
- Edge: Depicts #27 on the edge.
Protect and display your National Bicentennial Gold Medal in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1976 National Bicentennial Gold Medal to your order today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.