This is the second year of this type without the motto "In God We Trust" and is a great addition for collectors and investors who want to hold Gold that circulated over a century ago.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933, these coins have stars on the edge signifying the number of states in the union.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Denver mint.
Protect your $10 Indian Gold Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.