Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSuperb 1900-S Morgan Silver Dollar in About Uncirculated condition. This coin has nice surfaces with some remaining luster shining through!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 3,540,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mintmark "S" for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 13, 2015
Purchased at least 5 items within a short period. 1878 S Morgan Silver Dollar, AU; 1878 CC, Fine; 1900 S AU & a 1904 O BU. Am very happy with one exception. The 1900 S was more Extremely Fine than AU. Bothers me a little. Wiped it a bit & it improved some, but DEFINATELY not AU. I was very pleased with the 1878 CC. It was a little better than Fine, & is extremely desirable. All the others I am more than happy with. I do wish the 1900 S had the same luster as the other AU. Of course, the Walking Liberty I got was terrific as is usually the case. But again, the condition of the 1900 S eats away at me a little. Hard to believe how small one G of gold is, & yet is worth good money! To Sum, satisfied with everything except for some disappointment with the 1990 S which is actually quite collectible. Good, reputable company.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.