- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This note comes housed in an inert currency sleeve from PMG.
- Certified by PMG as Choice Uncirculated-64 condition.
- This denomination and type was the first small size Silver Certificate issued.
- Signatures are Tate/Mellon and Friedberg#1600.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Displays a large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions,Choice Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Series 1928 with Tate/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed from May of 1928 through January of 1929. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Paper Money Guaranty has certified this note as Choice Uncirculated 64 with the additional notation of EPQ (Exceptional Paper Quality). A very attractive note!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.