- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Local legends have existed in the area of Nether Compton that an ancient Roman Villa existed somewhere in the countryside of the established town. There has never been any archaeological verification of this claim but the legend persists.
- Nether Compton Hoard Recovery. Part of the original find on 22,500 Billon Nummus discovered in 1989 in and earthen pot.
- Roman Billon Nummus Emperor Constantius II.
- Issued as Caesar.
- Authenticated and graded Choice Extra Fine by NGC.
- Obverse: Constantine II wearing a pearl diadem facing right.
- Reverse: Reverse types will vary though military themes are common in this hoard.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This Roman coin is an inexpensive way to start your collection of graded Roman Coins. Add this Roman coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.