Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- These coins are struck in Electrum a naturally occurring mix of Gold and Silver.
- Minted during the Ansei government.
- Coins are in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Kiri crests and signature.
- Reverse: Initials of the mint official and his signature below in Japanese lettering.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these not often available Japanese Nishu-Ku coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.