Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review