1861 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle AU-53 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsExcellent example of a Civil War era $5.00 Gold Liberty. This is a nice coin for a type set.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 688,084 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Excellent example of an early date $5 Liberty "No Motto" variety.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Coins were produced mainly at the Philadelphia Mint on a continuous basis during the entire span. Additional pieces were made from time to time at Carson City, Charlotte, Denver, Dahlonega, New Orleans and San Francisco. In general, Charlotte and Dahlonega pieces are scarce.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.