- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Coins contain .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to a pure Copper core.
- Each roll contains 20 coins in Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below. Mint marks appear below Eisenhower’s neck.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- 1976 Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell in front of the moon.
These coins make great conversation pieces within any collection. Add these clad Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.