Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Grades as Brilliant Uncirculated.
- Obverse: Features the left-facing profile of President Thomas Jefferson.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch along with the date range “1803-1903”.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1903 Gold $1.00 Louisiana Purchase Jefferson coin to your cart today!
These coins were originally issued for $3.00 each and were housed in a variety of different ways including cardboard boxes with imprinted lids, spoons, and stick pins. The 1903 $1.00 Gold coin commemorative was designed Charles Barber. With an original mintage of only 17,500 coins, many of them were returned to the mint where they were then melted.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.