- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 19,480,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features a young Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch and a fasces, a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1928 Mercury Dime to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 28, 2015
This received coin has wonderful luster and is virtually free of bag marks. The coin appears to be a minimum MS-65. In addition, the coin has full split bands. Mercury dimes are high grade art in coinage and every collector should have a high grade example in their collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.