Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Total original mintage of 9,660 coins.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accoladed heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Features S Mint Mark from San Francisco.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1938-S Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!
This coin commemorates the centennial of the admission of Arkansas to the Union. This is another commemorative half dollar where there is some confusion as to which side is the obverse and which is the reverse.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.