|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC/PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, New Orleans, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
Protect and display your $3 Gold Princess coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $3 Princess Coin to your cart today!
Dates and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
This might be one of the most under-appreciated coins out there. With its odd dollar amount, murky history, and low popularity throughout its mintage it doesn't get the attention of Longacre's other coins, which is a shame because it is stunning. The MS-61 example I received puts a number of other higher-graded coins in my collection to shame.
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.