- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is one the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- This note come housed in an archival quality currency sleeve by PCGS Currency.
- These Silver Certificates are in Crisp Uncirculated-64 condition as graded by PCGS Currency.
- Signatures are Woods/Mellon—Friedberg#1601.
- Face: Features a portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Displays a large “ONE” with “ONE DOLLAR” superimposed at center.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, nice uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Series 1928-A with Woods/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed from January of 1929 through February of 1932. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.