Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These 1894-O Morgan Dollars were minted in New Orleans and bear the "O" mintmark on the heraldic eagle reverse. More than half of the total Silver Dollar mintage in 1894 was produced at the New Orleans Mint.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1894-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Columbia river gorge, washington
Date:Mar 10, 2016
I was looking at affordable O mint coins. they had to be quality condition of Au or higher . this coin has remaining good luster well defined images and exactly what I have obtained in my purchases from APMEX. I would recommend others to purchase from APMEX, they are always courteous . I have been collecting coins since I was 7 years old in 1966, purchasing from different sellers since that time. I have learned to appreciate coins and courteous service to date I am very pleased with the products' have received from APMEX.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.