- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 5 per customer.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins only worldwide.
- Individual coins come in secure packaging.
- Obverse: Showcases the relief design of the national shield that is encompassed by the words, "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Features two symbols often associated with the Mexican people: The Winged Victory sculpture in the foreground and the Mexican volcanoes, Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad in a clear plastic capsule by adding it to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads offer the classic and beloved Libertad design at a more affordable cost than their full ounce counterparts, and they still have limited mintages that increase their collectibility. Add a 2021 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your collection today!
Mexican Gold Libertads
The 1/20 oz Gold Libertads were first struck in a Brilliant Uncirculated finish in 1991. Gold Libertads are sought after because they have low mintages, especially for bullion coins, making it more difficult to find backdated coins. This adds to the series’ collectibility.
The Libertads are made at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint) in Mexico City. This mint is the oldest in North America and was first established in 1535. La Casa de Moneda is also the national mint of Mexico and its largest client is the country’s central bank, the Bank of Mexico. The Bank of Mexico produces both circulating coins and the country’s currency, along with Precious Metal coins.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.