Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Libertads have a classic design that stands out in any collection, and the fractional Libertad offers a lower price point than its 1 ounce counterpart. This stunning 1/20 oz Gold BU coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in the Americas.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule by adding it to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads offer the classic and iconic Libertad design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts, along with low, limited mintages. Add this 2021 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.