|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 5,579,000 coins.
- NGC has certified this coin as being in MS-61 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the veiled head portrait of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Features the Melborne Mint's "M" mint mark.
Display this early Gold Sovereign in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Sovereigns have been a staple foreign investment coin for decades. Add this classic design to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||M - Melbourne|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review